Thursday, March 2, 2017

The “Macho” Man and his Docile Wife

The Macho Man and his Docile Wife
A Story
by
VIKRAM KARVE


A newly married Male Chauvinist 
Macho Man used to bully his simple, young, naïve, frail, meek, docile wife into submission.

The macho husband would treat his docile wife like a slave.

He would make her slog throughout the day by making her do all sorts of work.

He had made her life miserable by imposing on her his excessive demands.

The Macho Man would make his docile wife submit to his biddings.

Every day the macho husband used to threaten his docile wife: 

“You better do the work that I tell you to do – or else  I will do something you won’t like....”

On hearing these ominous words uttered by her fierce looking husband – the terrified submissive wife used to tremble with fear – and – she would meekly do whatever work her husband commanded her to do.

One day  the docile wife totally overcome with fatigue – she was almost on the verge of collapse – but her macho husband kept on demanding all sorts of work from her – and – threatening her from time to time: 

“You better do the work that I tell you to do – or else  I will do something you won’t like....”

Finally  when it became too much for her to bear  the hapless young wife got totally fed up – and – with tremors of trepidation in her heart – she defiantly asked her husband: 

“Suppose I don’t do the work that you order me to do...? Suppose I refuse to do the work that you order me to do...? Just tell me – what will you do  that I won't like...? Tell me  what will you do...?”

Male Chauvinist Macho Man looked self-effacingly at his “docile” wife – and he said to her: 

“If you refuse to do the work that I tell you to do – if you dont do the work that I order you to do  then – I will do the work myself...”


Moral of the Story: 

If someone tries to bully you  just call his bluff...

Corollary:

Never issue empty threats to anyone  lest they call your bluff... 


VIKRAM KARVE
Copyright © Vikram Karve 
1. If you share this post, please give due credit to the author Vikram Karve
2. Please DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. Please DO NOT Cut/Copy/Paste this post
© vikram karve., all rights reserved.

Disclaimer:
1. This story is a fictional spoof, satire, pure fiction, just for fun and humor, no offence is meant to anyone, so take it with a pinch of salt and have a laugh.
2. All stories in this blog are a work of fiction. Events, Places, Settings and Incidents narrated in the stories are a figment of my imagination. The characters do not exist and are purely imaginary. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Copyright Notice:
No part of this Blog may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the Blog Author Vikram Karve who holds the copyright.
Copyright © Vikram Karve (All Rights Reserved)
     
© vikram karve., all rights reserved.
 

No comments: