Wednesday, April 30, 2014

3 THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE IF I WERE TO JOIN THE ARMED FORCES AGAIN - A Veteran Naval Officer's Perspective

I am giving below link to three posts by Ravinder Ravi in his blog on the topic:

THREE THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE IF I WERE TO JOIN THE ARMED FORCES AGAIN

Ravi begins by saying:

The Three Things that I would like to change, if I were to join armed forces again are:
1. Bureaucratic Red-Tapism.
2. Cronyism.
3. Hyper Protocol Consciousness.
PART 1 discusses BUREAUCRATIC RED-TAPISM (including BABUS IN UNIFORM)
PART 2 discusses CRONYISM (Camaraderie versus Cronyism)
PART 3 discusses HYPER PROTOCOL CONSCIOUSNESS (under the title IPR or Inter Personal Relations)
Do have a look at other interesting articles in the blog SUNBYANYNAME pertaining to perspectives on the Navy, life in the Defence Services, and other interesting topics (url of the Blog is http://www.sunbyanyname.com/ )
Happy Reading

No comments: