Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Delicious Heady Exciting COCKTAIL

Dear Reader,

I have written a book of short stories called COCKTAIL. The twenty-seven stories in this collection explore fascinating aspects of modern day relationships – love, romance, sex, betrayal, marriage, parenting and even pet parenting. Relationships are like cocktails, emotions shaken and stirred, and I assure you that you will enjoy reading these stories.

COCKTAIL is my first book of fiction. I want COCKTAIL to sell well as I feel that the success of this book will be an important morale booster and launch pad as I embark on my creative writing journey and help me successfully publish my novel, which I am currently writing.

I seek your blessings and good wishes and I am sure you will motivate me by buying a copy of my book COCKTAIL.

COCKTAIL is available as an ebook on AMAZON and SMASHWORDS on the links below:

AMAZON

SMASHWORDS

If you prefer to read the book in paperback please click the links below to buy the book online:

FLIPKART

INDIAPLAZA

APK Publishers (India and Overseas)

I promise you that you will thoroughly enjoy this delicious COCKTAIL and you will be happy to have this book on your bookshelves.

Warm Regards and Best Wishes
Vikram Karve
Pune India

No comments: