Thursday, September 8, 2011

THE MUCH MARRIED COUPLE AND THE FAIRY

THE MUCH MARRIED COUPLE AND THE FAIRY


Here  is a “story” I read somewhere:

A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet romantic corner of a restaurant.



Suddenly, a beautiful Fairy appeared on their table.

The Fairy said, “You have been such an ideal married couple and you both still love each other so much. I am so happy with you that I have decided to grant you both one wish each.”



The wife asked the fairy her wish: “ I want to travel around the world with my darling husband.”

The fairy waved her magic wand and two tickets for a world cruise appeared in her hands.  

The husband thought for a moment and asked the fairy his wish: “My wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me.”

The wife and the fairy were deeply disappointed, but then a wish is a wish.

So the fairy waved her magic wand and suddenly the husband became thirty years older – yes, he became 92 years old – and his wife was now 30 years younger than him.

3 comments:

ಅಶ್ವಿನಿ/ Ashwini said...

ha ha ha :) Witty fairy..

Saru Singhal said...

Fairy Wisdom:)

Vikram Waman Karve said...

@ Ashwini - Beware of the Fairy...!!!
@ Saru - Yes, fairy wisdom - served him right...!!!