Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Sapiosexual

SAPIOSEXUAL
Romance – A Love Story
By
VIKRAM KARVE

“She hasn’t come…?” the “pretty girl” asks the “handsome hulk”.

“No. She hasn’t turned up. I had specially invited her – I personally spoke to her and I asked her to come…” the “handsome hulk” says.

“And – she ditched you…?”

“I have been wooing her for the last few months – but – she always gives me the “cold shoulder” – she just ignores me…”

“Maybe – she is not interested in you…”

“Of course she is interested in me. Tell me – which girl is not interested in me…? Aren’t you interested in me…?”

“Well yes – I am interested in you – most girls may be interested in you – but – she may be an exception – she may not be interested in you…”

“I think that she is just playing “hard to get”…”

“Oh – so it is your ego that is hurt…?”

“Maybe – but – I am really attracted to her – I have asked her out on a date so many times – but – she always refused me – I thought that maybe she didn’t want to come out with me alone – so – I organized this class picnic – and – I personally invited her – but – she hasn’t come…”

“Are you saying that you organized this picnic just for her…?”

“Yes – I thought that she would come if I said it was a “class-picnic” – so – I invited everyone in the class – and – everyone has come – except her…”

“Bookworm hasn’t come…”

“I am least interested in why “Bookworm” hasn’t come – to hell with him – I am feeling upset that “She” hasn’t come…”

 “Why don’t you just forget her…? You are rich and handsome – with such awesome looks and magnificent physique – a true hunk – the most “eligible” bachelor around. There are so many girls who desire you – in fact – any girl in our class will “die” for you…”

“Except her…”

“You can keep trying – but – you will never get her…” a new feminine voice says.

“What do you mean…?”

“You need to do some “research” – have you seen her profile…?”

“Yes. I have seen her Facebook profile… ”

“Have a look at her Twitter profile…”

“Why…?”

“She seems to be a kinky type – she has written a funny word to describe herself – “sapphosexual”…”

“What – “sapphosexual” – don’t tell me that she is….”

“No, No – she’s not into girls….” another feminine voice says.

“How do you know…?”

“I know – but – don’t ask me how I know…”

“Hey – let’s see her Twitter profile…” the “pretty girl” says.

The “handsome hulk” takes out his smartphone.

“Ah – the word is not “sapphosexual” – it is “sapiosexual”…”

“Sapiosexual…? What does it mean…?”

“I don’t know…”

“Just “Google” it…”

“Ah – “sapiosexual” – it means “a person who is attracted to intelligence”…”

“No wonder she is dating “Bookworm”…” a male voice says.

“She is dating “Bookworm”…?”

“Yes…”

“Who…? The same girl…? How can she date “Bookworm” – that nerdy geek…?”

“Well – “Bookworm” may be a “Nerdy Geek. But  Yes – it is true  the object of your desire – the girl you are so desperately pursuing – I have seen her with “Bookworm” so many times – hanging out in the library – browsing in bookstores – Ha Ha – she really seems to be true “sapiosexual” – just like she mentioned in her profile…”

The “pretty girl” looks at the “handsome hulk” – and – she says to him:

“I think you should forget about her – you may be a rich and handsome hunk – but – tell me  “intelligence-wise” – do you think you will be able to match “Bookworm” intellectually…?” 

VIKRAM KARVE
Copyright © Vikram Karve 
1. If you share this post, please give due credit to the author Vikram Karve
2. Please DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. Please DO NOT Cut/Copy/Paste this post
© vikram karve., all rights reserved.

Disclaimer:
1. This story is a fictional spoof, satire, pure fiction, just for fun and humor, no offence is meant to anyone, so take it with a pinch of salt and have a laugh. 
2. This story is a work of fiction. Events, Places, Settings and Incidents narrated in the story are a figment of my imagination. The characters do not exist and are purely imaginary. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Copyright Notice:
No part of this Blog may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the Blog Author Vikram Karve who holds the copyright.
Copyright © Vikram Karve (All Rights Reserved)
     
© vikram karve., all rights reserved.
  

No comments: