Sunday, October 4, 2015

What Will Be Your Biggest Regret Before You Die – Deathbed Epiphany

DEATHBED EPIPHANY

WHAT WILL BE YOUR BIGGEST REGRET BEFORE YOU DIE ?

This morning, someone forwarded this clipping to me on a WhatsApp Group:




There are 5 Regrets of the Dying mentioned above.

At the top of the list is the Biggest Regret you will have on your Deathbed:

I wish I had the courage to live a life true to myself  not the life others expected of me


Well  I will not have this regret  because  I have tried my best to do this all my life.


I have always tried to live a life true to myself  especially after retirement  I try my best to live the life I always wanted to live.

How about you?

Are you living the life you always wanted to live 
 a life true to yourself?


Or 
 are you living a life others want you to live?


Are you letting others plan your life for you?

Or – are you planning your life yourself?

If you let others plan your life – then you will reach the “destination” they want you to reach.

Think about it 
 listen to your inner voice – and start living a life true to yourself  right now.


Then – you will not have this regret on your deathbed.

PS: Curious – I surfed the internet – and I found the original blog post “Regrets of the Dying by Bronnie Ware on her Blog “Inspiration and Chai” – here is the link: http://bronnieware.com/regrets-of-the-dying/


EPILOGUE

A few years ago – I had written an article (expressing a similar thought) titled: WHO IS PLANNING YOUR LIFE...?

Please click the link below to read the article in my blog ->

http://karvediat.blogspot.in/2014/08/who-is-planning-your-life.html


Try to satisfy your own life expectations before you meet expectations of others.

Wish you the courage to live a life true to yourself.

All the Best.

Godspeed.

No comments: