Monday, July 12, 2021

Eyebrows : Part 1

Romance 

EYEBROWS

Story

By

VIKRAM KARVE

_____

 

PART 1

My Boss’s Wife

_____

 

She was really beautiful – incredibly alluring – so captivating – that – I could not take my eyes off her.

Yes – Dear Reader – she was an exquisite beauty – with flawless fair complexion – her luxuriant black hair flowing down her back – her sharp features accentuated by the light falling on her face – her nose slightly turned up, so slender and translucent – as though accustomed to smelling nothing but perfumes.

I stared at her face – totally awestruck by her beauty.

She was stunningly attractive, a real beauty, smashing, sophisticated, elegant, truly chic – my type of woman – optimally designed, precisely engineered and finished to perfection.

I fell madly in love with her – I desperately desired to possess her.

Till that moment – I had never wanted anything belonging to someone else.

Yes – she belonged to someone else.

She was married.

In fact – she was married to my Boss.

She was my Boss’s Wife.

I looked intently into her radiating eyes – totally mesmerized by her beauty.

“Why are you staring at me…?” she said – breaking my trance.

“I am sorry…” I said, contrite.

“I saw you staring at me. You tell me – why were you staring at me…? Were you looking at my eyebrows…?” she said, looking anxious.

“No. No. I was looking at your face – you look so beautiful…” I stammered.

“Don’t lie. You were looking at my eyebrows…” she said.

“No – I was looking at your face…” I said, embarrassed.

“I saw you looking directly…” she said, curtly.

“I was looking into your eyes – your eyes are so beautiful…” I said, truthfully.

“And – my eyebrows are horrible – are they…? she said, looking dismayed.

“No. No. Your eyebrows are…” I tried to say – but – she didn’t wait for me to finish the sentence – she turned abruptly – and she walked away.

I saw her leave the wardroom – so – I decided to follow her.

She was standing in the alleyway – and she was looking intently into the full-size mirror outside the wardroom – the mirror in which we were supposed to check if we were properly dressed – if our uniform was spick-and-span – and our grooming was neat and proper.

While looking into the mirror – from time to time – she was touching her eyebrows.

It was quite clear that she was checking out her eyebrows.

But – I looked at her from top to bottom.

Even in her side profile – she was stunningly attractive – and ravishingly sensuous.

She had worn her sari in a manner that was so revealing that she might as well have worn nothing.

Her shapely breasts were boldly outlined under her low-cut flimsy blouse.

She had tucked her sari tightly – and had worn it low – accentuating the curves of her well-proportioned derriere – and enhancing the sex appeal of her smooth stomach, adorned with a perfect navel.

I let my eyes travel over her exquisite body – and feast on her beauty.

I was making love to her with my eyes – when suddenly – a few hard taps on my shoulder jerked me out of my lovely enthralling state of trance-like bliss.

I turned around.

It was “Doc” – our ship’s Medical Officer.

“What are you doing…? Are you crazy…?” he said, “Even the Captain has noticed you ogling at her – he has gone to the head for a piddle – you better get inside before he comes back…”

_______  

(“Head” is Navy Slang for the Toilet on a Ship. 

The name derives from sailing ships in which the toilet area for sailors was placed at the head or bow of the ship. 

While sailing using wind power – a sailing ship cannot travel directly into the wind. 

So – the one location that is always downwind is the head or bow end. 

The wind – as perceived on the vessel itself – would always blow along the deck – appearing to come from behind – or possibly across the deck – if sailing at an angle to the wind. 

So – locating the head (toilet) at the head or bow of a ship made sense – since the downwind would carry most of the odor away...)

________

 

Observing me passionately eyeing my Boss’s Wife with a yearning look – “Doc” said angrily to me:

“What are you doing…? Are you crazy…?

Even the Captain has noticed you ogling at her.

The Captain has gone to the head for a “piddle” – you better get inside before he comes back…”

We went inside the wardroom – and “Doc” took me to the bar.

He made sure I kept clear of my Boss’s Wife.

I wanted to talk to my Boss’s Wife – but “Doc” strongly advised me not to do so.

“Let me speak to her just once…” I pleaded with him.

“Don’t be stupid. I have noticed – the Captain has noticed – soon – her husband – your boss – he will notice too…” he said.

“Notice what…?” I asked, curious.

“You have fallen madly in love with her…”

“What nonsense…?” I interrupted “Doc” – and I said angrily to him, “how can you assume such things…?”

“I saw the intimate way in which you were talking to her – and later – the lustful way you were eyeing her in the alleyway – you are not only madly in love with her – you are desperately horny for her too…” he said, “she is a married woman – on top of it – she is your Boss’s Wife – it is best for you to keep away from her – do you understand…?”

I thought about it.

What “Doc” was saying was true – I was indeed passionately yearning for her – and I might do something stupid that would get me into big trouble and ruin my navy career.

So – I listened to “Doc” – and – I kept away from my Boss’s Wife for the rest of the evening.

After dinner – towards the end of the party – my Boss’s Wife walked towards me – and she said to me: “Where did you vanish…? I wanted to talk to you…”

“I was talking to “Doc” – our Ship’s Medical Officer…” I said – and – I introduced “Doc” to her.

“Ah – you are a doctor…” my Boss’s Wife said – she looked at me – then she looked at “Doc” – and she said to him, “he must have told you about my eyebrows – I must do something about it – “make up and beauty treatments aren’t working – I need to go in for a permanent makeover of my eyebrows – maybe – some eyebrow correction surgery – do you know anyone…?”

“I will check Ma’am – I think a classmate of mine from medical college is a cosmetic surgeon…”

“Oh – is he in Mumbai…?” my Boss’s Wife interrupted “Doc”.

“Yes…” said “Doc” to my Boss’s Wife, “he is in Mumbai. I’ll find out the details and give them to your husband…”

“So nice of you – but please hurry – I must get something done about my eyebrows…”my Boss’s Wife said to “Doc”.

Then – she smiled – she wished us “Good Night” – and she walked away.

 __________

To Be Continued…

____________


VIKRAM KARVE
Copyright © Vikram Karve 
1. If you share this post, please give due credit to the author Vikram Karve
2. Please DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. Please DO NOT Cut/Copy/Paste this post
© vikram karve., all rights reserved.


Disclaimer:
This story is a work of fiction. Events, Places, Settings and Incidents narrated in the story are a figment of my imagination. The characters do not exist and are purely imaginary. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Copyright Notice:
No part of this Blog may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the Blog Author Vikram Karve who holds the copyright.
Copyright © Vikram Karve (All Rights Reserved)

     
© vikram karve., all rights reserved.
 

1 comment:

Mahesh said...

Interesting.. will stay tuned for next part!