Wednesday, April 4, 2012

EVERY MAN WANTS A YOUNG WIFE - Fairy Tale Marriage


EVERY MAN WANTS A YOUNG WIFE
A Fairy Tale

Here  is a “story” I read somewhere:

A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet romantic corner of a restaurant.


Suddenly, a beautiful Fairy appeared on their table.

The Fairy said, “You have been such an ideal married couple and you both still love each other so much. I am so happy with you that I have decided to grant you both one wish each.” 



The wife asked the fairy her wish: “ I want to travel around the world with my darling husband.”

The fairy waved her magic wand and two tickets for a world cruise appeared in her hands.  

The husband thought for a moment and asked the fairy his wish: “My wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me.”

The wife and the fairy were deeply disappointed, but then a wish is a wish.

So the fairy waved her magic wand and suddenly the husband became thirty years older. 



Yes, the husband became 92 years old and his wife was now 30 years younger than him.




Did you like this fairy tale?

10 comments:

The 4-feet Wonder said...

LOL, I liked the story. :)

C Suresh said...

Beware what you wish for:):) though I don't think that the wife will have such a good time of it unless she abandons hubby dear. Sadistic fairy, however. She could have turned the woman younger:)

Jayashree Srivatsan said...

Poor chap would not have been fit enough to enjoy the cruise I suppose...Good One

Hemant said...

Awesome...hilarious..and truly quoted..

Ruchi Sunandan said...

:P He asked for it!!!

Ranjana's craft blog said...

Ha..Ha...nice one

Neha said...

haha, loved it. Serves the husband right for making such a wish!! :P

Vikram Waman Karve said...

@ Say Cheese - Sounds true, isn't it?

Vikram Waman Karve said...

@ C Suresh - yes, a really sadistic fairy.

sush said...

lol lol- Very unique thought Vikram- Seriously enjoyed it