Wednesday, November 23, 2016

An Unforgettable “Date” – Fiction Short Story

AN UNFORGETTABLE DATE
Short Fiction  A Spicy Romance
By
VIKRAM KARVE

A Story from my Creative Writing Archives: 
I started writing short fiction more than 25 years ago. 
Here is one of my earliest short stories – virginal writing from a novice … 

Disclaimer: 
This story is a fictional spoof, satire, pure fiction, a fantasy, just for fun and humor, no offence meant to anyone, so take it with a pinch of salt and have a laugh. 

AN UNFORGETTABLE DATE – A Spicy Love Story by Vikram Karve

Sundar described the vivid details of his spicy romantic conquests and lascivious lovemaking exploits in a language that would make a sailor blush. 

I listened with awe and admiration as he regaled us with intimate accounts of the exciting nightlife and exhilarating carnal delights he had experienced in his travels all round the world.

A tall, strapping, flamboyant, handsome man endowed with an excellent physique  Sundar had been a Casanova even when we were in college  10 years ago. 

Even then – 10 years ago – when we were in college  Sundar always entertained us with mind-blowing stories of his amorous romantic adventures  and – we all listened to him with rapt attention and vicarious awe  lapping up each word with juicy envy. 

We had not met since we left college. 

Sundar had gone abroad for higher studies – then worked overseas – at various places round the world – for a few years – and he had recently returned to take up a top executive position in a prestigious firm. 

Sundar was the prima donna of our class – handsome, smart, successful – he was everything that I was not.

He was hosting our annual alumni association dinner on the lawns of his palatial bungalow. 

As usual  the gents were huddled around the bar enjoying their drinks  while the ladies sat together gossiping on the lawn. 

I thought it was bad manners to neglect the ladies  so I excused myself – and I walked towards the lawn where the ladies were sitting. 

“Hello...” I heard a feminine voice behind me.

I turned around. 

The feminine voice belonged to a beautiful lady. 

“Good evening. I am Mrs. Sundar. Call me Menaka. That’s my name...” she proffered her hand. 

Her touch was electric.

Menaka was stunningly attractive. 

She had worn her sari in a manner that was so revealing that she might as well have worn nothing. 

Her shapely breasts were boldly outlined under her low-cut flimsy blouse. 

She had tucked her sari tightly  and had worn it low  accentuating the curves of her well-proportioned derriere – and enhancing the sex appeal of her smooth stomach, adorned with a perfect navel. 

Her body was exquisite – she was temptingly beautiful.

I cannot describe the sensation she evoked in me. 

Not for a long time had the mere sight of a woman aroused the sleeping dog in me to such an extent. 

I just could not get her out of my mind – and – after that evening  every time I made love to my wife  I fantasized about Menaka. 

My wife seemed happily surprised at my increased libido and improved performance.

I didn’t meet the Sundar for quite some time  but common friends always talked of Sundar’s high-falutin boasts of his promiscuous lifestyle  and conversations always pulsated with blurred but knowing rumours of the sex orgies going on in his house.

Almost three months later  one evening  I happened to pass by Sundar’s house.

On a sudden impulse  I decided to pay him a visit.

I rang the bell.

Menaka opened the door.

She was wearing a tight-fitting T-shirt tucked into a short skirt. 

She looked temptingly sexy and desirable.

The frank admiration in my eyes won a smile.

She let her eyes hold mine.

“What a surprise...? Please come in...” Menaka said, leading me to the sofa, “My husband has gone to London. Make yourself comfortable.”

She offered me a drink. 

As I sipped my whisky and soda  I noticed that she had been drinking too. 

She put on some music.

Then she excused herself and went inside  probably to her bedroom. 

When Menaka returned  she looked so ravishing  that I was convinced that she had titivated for me.

I sensed the beginnings of an experience that I had always felt would elude me. 

I felt excited. 

But the improbability of the situation made me a bit incredulous and cautious.

Menaka sat close to me – and she looked into my eyes in such a sensual way that I got the silent message. 

The lion in me was aroused. 

I could restrain myself no longer. 

I pulled her in my arms and kissed her. 

I was astonished at the intensity of her response. 

Her crude eagerness surprised me. 

It was as if she had not learned much in her years with her husband. 

As I started to make love to her  she screamed in pain. 

It was her first time – she was a virgin. 


EPILOGUE 

As I walked home – I thought to myself: “Appearances are deceptive – things are not always what they seem...

VIKRAM KARVE
Copyright © Vikram Karve
1. If you share this post, please give due credit to the author Vikram Karve
2. Please DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. Please DO NOT Cut/Copy/Paste this post
© vikram karve., all rights reserved.

Disclaimer:
1. This story is a fictional spoof, satire, pure fiction, just for fun and humor, no offence is meant to anyone, so take it with a pinch of salt and have a laugh.
2. All Stories in this Blog are a work of fiction. Events, Places, Settings and Incidents narrated in the stories are a figment of my imagination. The characters do not exist and are purely imaginary. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Copyright Notice:
No part of this Blog may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the Blog Author Vikram Karve who holds the copyright.

Copyright © Vikram Karve (all rights reserved)

This is a revised repost of my story CONQUEST written by me Vikram Karve more than 25 years ago in the early 1990s and posted online a number of times earlier in my various Blog including at urls: http://creative.sulekha.com/the-winner-a-fiction-short-story-by-vikram-karve_30937_blog  and  http://karvediat.blogspot.in/2012/04/conquest.html and http://karvediat.blogspot.in/2013/08/the-casanova-and-his-wife.html and  http://karvediat.blogspot.in/2014/09/infatuation-spicy-love-story.html  etc

No comments: