Saturday, January 29, 2011

PET PARENTING - A Dog's Prayer to his Master

A DOG PRAYS TO HIS MASTER


Here is something I read somewhere and noted down in my diary long back. It is a prayer. A Prayer from Pet Dog to his beloved Master. I am posting this on my blog for the benefit of all dog parents. I feel that every dog lover must read this earnest appeal from a loyal dog to its master.

Treat me kindly, my beloved master, for no heart in the world is more grateful for kindness than mine. 

Do not break my spirit with a stick, for although I should lick your hand between the blows, your patience and understanding will teach me more quickly the things you would have me do.

Speak to me often, for your voice is the world's sweetest music, as you must know by the fierce wagging of my tail when I hear your step. 

When the weather is cold and wet, please take me inside for I am a domesticated animal, no longer used to bitter elements, and I ask no greater glory than the privilege of sitting at your feet.

Keep my pan filled with fresh water, for although I should not reproach you were it dry, I cannot tell you when I suffer thirst. 

Feed me clean food so that I may stay well, to romp and play and do your bidding, to walk by your side standing ready to protect you with my life should your life be in danger.

And master, when I am very old and the God sees fit to deprive me of my health and sight, do not turn me away, rather, see that my trusting life is gently taken away and I shall leave you knowing with the last breath I draw, my fate was always safest in your hands.

Dogs are incredibly loyal and are simply happy just being around you and give you unconditional joy, love and friendship. 

Your dog is your best friend and confidante, beacause while you can hide your emotions from another human you cannot hide them from your dog. 

Your dog will give you so much. If you have a dog or are going to get one or are a dog lover, please read this Dog's Prayer. 

This prayer encapsulates the least your dog expects from you in return for his undying loyalty, unconditional love and unceasing friendship.

Bow Wow and Happy Pet Parenting.

3 comments:

sim only said...

Hi,
i would like to appreciate ur work. In such a mechanical world people like u finding is much difficult. it resemble ur caring and humbleness.

Vikram Waman Karve said...

Thanks sim only

Alka Gurha said...

This so sweet..only some one with a dog can think so emotionally.